Monday, January 28, 2019

My name is Conner Wasser Kane and I am one of the students leaders for Merida Spring! I am a sophomore Biology/Pre-Medicine major at Gannon University. I am from Ebensburg, Pennsylvania. On campus, I am involved with the Interfraternity Council, Delta Sigma Phi, Relay for Life club, and am heavily involved with community service. Outside of college I spend a great deal of my time working at a high adventure camp, while exploring around where I am from, including fishing in unique spots, kayaking and hiking. I also hunt whenever I get the time off from work or school. On the Mexico trip, I am extremely excited to be able to help out in whatever way is possible. I believe that I can bring diligence and persistence to the group through great work ethic. I am inspired by the belief that you can always help others no matter how large or small that help may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment