Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Getting to Know ABST Mexico: Janet Armbruster

Hola familia y amigos~ 


As we continue a lovely holiday break, we'd like to introduce you to our main faculty accompanier, Ms. JANET ARMBRUSTER! Janet is the only member of the group who has previously ventured to Merida and we're excited and grateful for all the insight she provides. 

Scroll down to learn a thing or two about Janet! 




Q: Why Mexico? 

A:  This will be a return trip to Merida for me.  I fell in love with the people there many years ago, and have been looking forward to returning ever since.

Q: What is one thing you'd like to learn more about before venturing to Mexico? 

A:  I really hope to brush up on my Spanish! 

Q: What do you consider words to live by?

A: "Love is the answer"-John Lennon

Q: If there were ten more hours in a day, what would you do?

A: play with my grandson more, read more books, learn Italian, take long walks, go for more bike rides… I can think of a million things! 

Q: If you were stranded on a desert island with only one object, what would you want that object to be? 

A: computer!  I’m too nosy.  I’d need to know what was going on in the world.
 
Q: What is something you find interesting about yourself? 

A: My love of music - all kinds of music, from classical to rap.

Q: What is one of your personal attributes that you feel will contribute to the positive growth/outcome of the trip?

A: My ability to “go with the flow” – I’m up for any adventure!

Q: What is your dream job? 

A:  Going with a group of students on a mission trip to the Yucatan.  Really, I can’t think of anything that could be better!

Q: What food item do you believe Wegman's should always include in their buffet? 

A: My mother's spaghetti 

Q: What inspires you? 

A: People who care. 

2 comments:

  1. Safe Travels..Praying every morning for a successful journey xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the plane ride? The weather? The welcome? Enjoy xoxox

    ReplyDelete