Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Getting to Know ABST Mexico: Madeline Boucher

Welcoming 2014 - we'd like to introduce Miss. MADELINE BOUCHER! Maddie is an adventurous communication arts major and we're happy to have her as the only junior of the group. 




Q: Why Mexico? 

A: I’ve always wanted to go to another country (besides Canada, I’ve been there), especially for a service trip.  Mexico is one of those countries that I have never studied in all the years but I have always wanted to learn more about it.  I figured that I would jump at the opportunity to venture south of the boarder in the “spirit of service!”   

Q: What is one thing you'd like to learn more about before venturing to Mexico? 

A:  Day by day culture.  I love learning about how others live that’s much different than me.      

Q: What do you consider words to live by?

A: "I don’t need easy, I just need possible"-Soul Surfer  

“Exactly who we are is just enough”-Carrie Underwood 

Q: If there were ten more hours in a day, what would you do?

A:  Take our boat on Lake Erie to Canada with my family. 

Q: If you were stranded on a desert island with only one object, what would you want that object to be? 

A: An igniter so I could survive. 

Q: What is something you find interesting about yourself? 

A: I rarely watch TV or movies.  If I need to catch up on episodes on a show, I watch it Netflix or somewhere online.  

Q: What is one of your personal attributes that you feel will contribute to the positive growth/outcome of the trip?

A: My adventurous self. 

Q: What is your dream job? 

A:  A dream job is something that has never really crossed my mind.  But if I wanted to go extraordinary would have to say that it would probably be a manager to a platinum recording artist.   

Q: What food item do you believe Wegman's should always include in their buffet? 

A: Apple pie. 

Q: What inspires you? 

A: Others having confidence in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment