Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gratitude

Where do I begin?  ...I am so grateful to be part of
 El Gran Ocho, my fun-loving family.  You are such a happy, loving, caring group - ALWAYS having fun and ready to serve with a smile.  Thank you to each and every one of you.  It has been such a wonderful experience getting to know you.

Thank you Kevin and Leah for your strong leadership and inspiring daily reflections.  They added so much to our experience.  And thank you Tricia, I don't know how you manage to arrange so much for us to do in 7 short days.  You are a logistics genius!  The opportunity to visit my sister Eileen's sponsored family and mine twice - it meant so much to me.

Each visit to the Yucatan is such a humbling experience - to be on the receiving end of so much love and eagerness to serve.  Jose, Amelia, Sylvia, Gladys, the girls from Nueva Vida, the small children of the Little Friends Daycare Center... I could go on and on.  Thank you all for again teaching me what is important in life, and thank you God for blessing our never-to-be-forgotten experience in Merida.
Love to you all,
Janet





No comments:

Post a Comment