Monday, March 14, 2016

I don't smell anything

It has now been a week since we've back in the States. Our stomachs have settled and we're back into our regular routines. But one thing is for certain, we not the same people we were when we left for the trip. I cannot put into words how grateful I am for the opportunity to have had to traveled to Merida once again. I didn't know what to expect at first, but Round 2 was just as sweet. I was able to take down my guard as a senior and just be present. I realized there's nothing more beautiful than seeing pure joy in a child and this trip gave us chance to see this every day. No matter what happens in the course of my life, I know that Merida will always be a "punto de reunion" for me. It will always be my home. Gracias for your support, Kevin.



No comments:

Post a Comment