Monday, March 14, 2016

Merida Post Trip Reflection by Mallory Trabert

Oh Merida. What can I say. Our trip was absolutely beautiful. It was amazing to see the culture in Merida and meet so many great people. The best part, however, was being able to serve and use my talents for a greater good. I loved working with the girls at Nueva Vida and the children at the daycare. I also found a new passion for working with the elderly! I will never forget this trip- the people I met, the places we visited, the food we ate, and the lives we touched. So many great memories were made on this trip that will always be in my heart. Im so happy and grateful for such a great opportunity and I have Gannon to thank for that. Im looking forward to keeping the friendships I made and for the future to come.


Love,


Mallory Trabert

No comments:

Post a Comment